Sensitive Replenishing Conditioner 250ML
Beautiful hair starts with a calm scalp. Give yours the TLC it needs to thrive with our fragrance free and dermatologically tested NEW Sensitive range, expertly formulated to gently cleanse and refresh.
Introducing Sensitive Replenishing Conditioner, a delicate yet nutrient-rich essential that helps to reduce the appearance of scalp redness and leaves hair feeling nourished from root to tip. Harnessing ultra-soothing ingredients, the indulgent conditioner helps to combat dryness, boosts shine and infuses strands with vital moisture. The result? Soft, supple hair accompanied by an instant sensation of comfort. Restore scalp serenity and rediscover hair confidence with each and every use.
With 100% recyclable packaging, the new Grow Gorgeous Sensitive range is as kind to the environment as it is to your scalp.
EXPERTLY FORMULATED TO NURTURE YOUR SCALP AND NOURISH YOUR HAIR:
- Raspberry Seed Oil, rich in Omega 3, 6 and vitamin E, nourishes the scalp and enhances shine
- Ethically-sourced Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, also known as Dongbaek or Tsubaki oil, maintains scalp barrier function, decreases the appearance of redness and leaves hair feeling smooth
- Coconut Oil softens and leaves hair feeling nourished
- Fermented Rice Water, a natural treatment traditionally used in Asia, strengthens, softens and boosts shine
- Oat Lipids – rich in Omega 3, 6 fatty acids, ceramides, linoleic acid and phospholipids – improve skin's barrier function and condition hair
- Allantoin soothes, moisturises and conditions
- Antioxidant-rich Fermented CICA extract, also known as Tiger Grass, moisturises, calms redness and improves resilience
- Cactus Extract, enriched with minerals, flavonoids and polysaccharides, soothes and hydrates skin
- Amino Acids, a vital component of keratin, helps promote healthy-looking hair
Hair Type: Sensitive, Irritated And Itchy Scalps
Purely Positive Promise: Expertly Formulated Without Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Phthalates Or Mineral Oil. Proudly Vegan Friendly And Gluten Free.
- 94% claim that the Sensitive regime helped to reduce the appearance of flakes on the scalp
- 92% agree the appearance of scalp redness was reduced
- 91% agree the scalp was left feeling relieved and less sensitive
- 90% claim their scalp felt instantly comforted and less itchy
*Independently tested on a combined panel of 150 women with self-assessed sensitive scalp for 2 weeks, shampoo & conditioner used as a haircare regime.
Use as part of the Sensitive haircare regime. After using Micellar Shampoo, smooth through the mid‐lengths and ends of your hair. Leave for 1-2 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
For a deeper conditioning treatment, massage into your roots, then rinse.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Distearoylethyl Dimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Saccharomyces/Rice Ferment Filtrate, Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Allantoin, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, PCA, Butylene Glycol, Glycine, Opuntia Ficus-indica Stem Extract, Alanine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Serine, Valine, Isoleucine, Proline, Threonine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Sodium Hydroxide.
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock
How will I know it has been sent
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing your account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from the shipping date of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbors to see if your delivery has been left with them, check any places it could be left such as: garage, porch, or behind garbage cans if it was too big to fit through your mailbox. Contact your local post office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If you're not completely satisfied with your purchase please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a $100 voucher.